Bowling is a rare sport is enjoyed by people of all ages and skill levels. Bowling takes over 134 muscles but it’s so fun you wouldn’t even call it exercise. Whether you are still learning and need bumpers, require an assistance ramp, or have been bowling all your life, we are happy to accommodate your needs.
Because there are so many different kinds of bowlers, we have many options to fit different bowlers needs and interests. Check them out by clicking on the links below!
Check our Calendar for our open bowling and league times!
Click on one of these links for specific bowling information!
- KIDS BOWL FREE Summer Program.
- League Bowling – We have leagues for every combination and skill level for those who like to bowl every week. There are USBC sanctioned leagues for men only, women only, or mixed teams. There are also non-sanctioned social leagues on Sunday.
- Youth League – We have great youth leagues for kids of all ages! We have youth only leagues on Saturday and a Youth/Adult Doubles league on Tuesday night.
- Summer Leagues – We have several options for you in the Sumer. These are short leagues designed for every time of bowler.
- Bowler’s Ed – This program is for area teachers to integrate bowling into their schools.
- Open Bowling – Bring the family, your friends, or a date. Have a large group? Call about group rates!
- Shadowlight Bowling – Friday and Saturday nights after leagues! It’s always a party!
- Bowling Specials – Check out our specials that run every week!
- Demo Days! – Check out our latest product demonstrations designed to let you try before you buy!
Large group? We love to accommodate large groups. If you call ahead and reserve lanes we will do our best to make sure you have the lanes you need. We also give special rates to schools, churches, scouts, and other large organzations.
The Pro Shop – Need help picking out a new ball, bag or shoes, or just have a question? Call and ask for Jake!